As a healthcare transformation company, Health Catalyst is intimately aware of the factors that lead to successful outcomes improvement. For over 10 years, our next-generation data, analytics, and decision-support company has developed deep relationships with providers, helping them transform data-driven insights into real-world outcomes.
By partnering with Health Catalyst, the life sciences industry can reach a network of over 120 multi-payer and geographically diverse provider clients consisting of 5,000+ clinics and 500+ hospitals.
Our stepwise implementation model (shown in Figure 1) enables life sciences companies to:
- Compliantly use real-world data.
- Generate real-world evidence and insights.
- Guide clinical trials design optimization, site selection and recruitment.
- Implement population-level programs into the clinical workflow across the Health Catalyst provider ecosystem.
Only then can drug developers understand how their products perform in the real-world clinical setting and adjust indications to keep patients safe, optimize benefit, and properly follow regulatory processes.
Figure 1. Our stepwise implementation model leads to successful life sciences product innovation and improved patient care.
- The Fight Against COVID-19: A National Patient Registry
- Bridging the Data and Trust Gaps: Why Health Catalyst Entered the Life Sciences Market
- Data-Driven Precision Medicine: A Must-Have for the Next-Generation of Personalized Care
- Health Catalyst Launches COVID-19 Patient Data Repository to Speed Vaccine Development
- Extended Real-World Data: The Life Science Industry’s Number One Asset
We measure our success in patient lives saved or improved and millions of dollars saved by our partner organizations.