Learn how The Queen’s Health Systems (QHS) and The Queen’s Clinically Integrated Physician Network (QCIPN) adopted a Rapid Response Analytics Solution, enabling the accelerated implementation of custom algorithms to better identify patients.
Featured OutcomesAfter successfully implementing the algorithms QHS and QCIPN were able to identify:
- Undiagnosed diabetes in adults.
- Undiagnosed pre-diabetes in adults.
- Diabetes/pre-diabetes screening that is past due.
- Undiagnosed hypertension in adults.
- Use of the analytics application to identify the patients and generate a patient list in real-time.
- For the first time, the organization has a true population health registry based on timely, meaningful clinical data that is valued by its providers.