Five Ways Healthcare AI Gives You Superpowers
As the number of healthcare decisions, data points, and options are increasing, the amount of time, resources, and margin of error are decreasing. Success in this environment requires knowing where to focus, how to allocate resources, and setting accountability targets. Healthcare.AI™ delivers five super-powered assistive technologies that help leaders and analysts determine values, understand context, and provide data-driven motivation to transform healthcare.
Healthcare AI: Enhancing Human Abilities to Transformational Levels
Augmented intelligence doesn’t replace humans, but done well, it enhances human abilities to transformational levels, as users apply their curiosity and visual pattern recognition to leverage assisted insight while using but not needing to understand the technology. With AI, leaders and analysts gain the contextual understanding and motivation to achieve change and the forecasting techniques to maintain a future orientation.
The Healthcare.AI infographic explains how assistive augmented intelligence capabilities help healthcare leaders and analysts transform healthcare.
Click to View Infographic
Would you like to learn more about this topic? Here are some articles we suggest:
- Expanding AI in Healthcare: Introducing the New Healthcare.AI™ by Health Catalyst
- AI-Assisted Decision Making: Healthcare’s Next Frontier
- The Key to Better Healthcare Decision Making
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Healthcare: Four Real-World Improvements
- AI in Healthcare: Finding the Right Answers Faster