The Six Biggest Problems With Homegrown Healthcare Analytics Platforms
Download The Six Biggest Problems With Homegrown Healthcare Analytics Platforms
Most healthcare systems have been building, improving, and maintaining proprietary healthcare analytics platforms since the early 2000s and have invested heavily in the people and resources required to do so. As the demands of today’s healthcare environment continue to increase, it’s becoming more difficult for analytic teams to keep up.
This article deals with the six biggest problems to maintaining a homegrown healthcare analytic platform today:
- Inability to keep pace with analytic demands.
- Difficult to support and scale for the future.
- Difficulty finding and keeping talent.
- Use of point solutions to fill gaps.
- Analytic teams must also support third-party vendors and affiliated groups.
- Difficulty keeping abreast of rapidly changing regulatory requirements.
Fill out the form on the right and download your FREE PDF guide.
Download the Free PDF
Start Reading Now
We ask for your email in order to notify you when periodic updated versions are available