Gain insights about the role of data in healthcare transformation and outcomes improvement.
Watch online seminars by healthcare experts about trending topics and healthcare best practices.
Read detailed reports about how data can maximize resources and enhance system operations.
In 2021, CMS proposes the following four key changes to the Quality Payment Program (QPP) that will impact quality measurement for ACOs and ACO participants:
1. The discontinuation of the CMS Web Interface.
2. The introduction of the alternative payment model (APM) Performance Pathway (APP).
3. The discontinuation of the APM scoring card.
4. The addition of the APM entity as a submitter type for MIPS.
Each change will create new challenges for ACOs and ACO participants. Organizations can successfully navigate these shifts by partnering with a robust quality measures solution that creates a complete picture by combining comprehensive data and measures information in performance visualizations. An inclusive quality measures solution also creates a thorough workflow by combining the monitoring and improving processes, then submitting performance to payers.
This comprehensive guide includes 12 frequently asked questions about Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) quality measures. This guide will help increase your understanding of MIPS quality measures so you can choose the best quality measures for your team. Find answers to your questions, including:
• Where can I find a list of MIPS quality measures?
• What are specialty measure sets and how do they categorize MIPS quality measures?
• What are submission methods for MIPS quality measures?
• How are benchmarks used to score your performance in MIPS quality measures?
• What is the burden of different MIPS quality measures?