Will the Revenue Ever Return? COVID-19 and the Rise of the Insurers; the Case for Operational and Cost Transformation
Join our live webinar with Rob DeMichiei, Strategic Advisor for Health Catalyst and former Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for University of Pittsburg Medical Center (UPMC), to learn more.
What You’ll Learn
- How insurers look at their medical expenses, and their plans to reduce utilization and steer volumes away from traditional providers.
- The implications of price transparency; why a rational pricing strategy is critical to success.
- Using existing EHR data to measure and assess 100 percent of your clinical costs.
- How improved costing enables service-line management and allows for improved clinical care delivery and insight into profitability.
- How activity-based costing can help identify physician and clinical variation.
- Implications of inaccurate RVU/RCC costing on contract negotiations, resource management, and productivity reporting.
- Benefits and simplicity of activity-based (consumption) costing.