Late Binding - The New Standard for Data Warehousing Part 1 (Webinar)
Join Dale Sanders as he explains the concepts behind the Late-Binding (TM) Data Warehouse for healthcare. In this webinar, Dale covers 5 main concepts including:
- The history and concept of "binding" in software and data engineering
- Examples of data binding in healthcare
- The two tests for early binding (comprehensive and persistent agreement)
- The six points of binding in data warehouse design (including a comparison of data modeling and late binding)
- The importance of binding in analytic progressions (including the eight levels of analytic adoption in healthcare).