Part 1 — 20 Years in Healthcare Analytics & Data Warehousing: What did we learn? What’s the future?
- What did we do right and what did we do wrong?
- What advice do we have for others in this emerging era of Big Data?
- What does the future of analytics and Big Data look like in healthcare?
- Why data modeling has been overrated and how it is changing
- The arrival of hybrid architecture data lakes
- The potential to process text, images, and discrete data together
- Whether the EHR vendors can deliver against future needs
- How to optimally use data governance