New KLAS report identifies Health Catalyst as the Highest Rated Preliminary Vendor in Population Health Management
Are you working to improve your population health performance?
Book some time with us to talk through the report findings.
According to KLAS, “Health Catalyst customers praise them as being very flexible and a great partner to work with. Their solutions are scored highly in meeting the needs of clinicians at the point of care and in meeting the needs of care managers/coordinators and program administrators.”
KLAS further commented that Health Catalyst customers “feel like they are on a journey with Health Catalyst and are not just tackling population health on their own. As one associate medical director said, ‘Health Catalyst is really interested in getting the work done and making our relationship mutually beneficial. They don’t get hung up at all on things other companies get hung up on.'”
KLAS gathered feedback from 278 provider organizations to assess the performance of population health vendors. The KLAS study focused on asking participants to rate their vendors against two criteria: 1) the ease with which customers can establish and maintain data feeds and, 2) the quality of the resulting aggregated data. KLAS’ healthcare provider respondents rated Health Catalyst highly against both criteria.
Additional specific capabilities tracked by KLAS included “vendor flexibility,” reflecting a company’s ability to be “responsive to customer needs and readily adapt to the latest requirements.” Health Catalyst scored a 9 out of 9 in that category as a preliminary data company.
Health Catalyst also earned high scores among KLAS preliminary vendors in the following evaluation categories:
- “Likely to recommend” (8.9 out of 10)
- “Overall satisfaction” (8.6 out of 10) and “forecasted overall satisfaction” (8.8 out of 10)
- “Executive involvement” (8.6 out of 10)
- “Overall product quality” (8.5 out of 10)
- “Proactive service” (8.5 out of 10)
- “Delivery of new technology” (8.4 out of 10)
- “Ease of maintaining data feeds” (8.4 out of 10)
- “Supports integration goals” (8.2 out of 10)
- “Product has needed functionality” (8.1 out of 10)
- “Meets clinicians’ needs at point of care” (8.0* out of 10)
- “Quality of aggregated data” (7.9 out of 10)
*Small sample size
KLAS also asked respondents “yes/no” questions to evaluate their opinion of Health Catalyst in three areas:
- 100% of respondents said Health Catalyst “keeps all promises”
- 100% of respondents said Health Catalyst is part of their long-term plans
- 100% of respondents said they would buy Health Catalyst again
Health Catalyst’s Data Warehouse and Analytics platform – including more than 100 content-driven analytics applications – helps clients build the information foundation for value-based performance faster, more efficiently and more predictably. Health Catalyst Population Health applications help organizations better understand patterns and trends associated with high-cost patient populations. Integration of payer claims with clinical and patient experience data at the patient level helps organizations determine total cost of care and support a performance improvement agenda focused on the IHI Triple Aim of patient experience, health, and cost.
The report, Population Health Management 2016: The Training Wheels Are Off, is available at klasresearch.com/resources/reports.