The Health Catalyst Partner Program empowers healthcare start-ups to leverage data and domain expertise to enhance their product strategy and increase market awareness. Start-up leaders have access to a collaborative community of like-minded, digital health innovators and work side-by-side Health Catalyst experts to achieve greater scale with profound data tools and the Health Catalyst Data Operating System (DOS™) platform.
- Integration planning associated with the DOS™ platform.
- Access to Health Catalyst tools and training.
- Access to technical documentation, white papers, and market research.
- Dedicated technical service and partnership engagement.
- A Digital Innovation Showcase booth at the annual Healthcare Analytics Summit™ conference with two all-access passes.
- Joint business planning and access to Health Catalyst experts.
- Networking events with Health Catalyst advisory and customers.
- Customer and partnership outcome improvement and success stories.
Lumeon’s enterprise-wide SaaS platform takes insight from Health Catalyst’s DOS platform and puts it into motion through coordinated and automated, digital experiences to eliminate unwarranted variability in care delivery, improve team productivity and responsiveness, and add valuable insight along the care continuum.
“The Lumeon and Health Catalyst partnership enables deeper integration to automate instant delivery of clinical pathways to determine the best course of action for a patient and then surface those insights directly into a provider’s workflow.”
– Robbie Hughes, Founder & CEO, Lumeon
"The Health Catalyst Partner Program is intended to build a community of digital health innovators who seek access to an open data platform for the purpose of improving outcomes, and to do so in collaborative, open, and mission oriented environment."