Privacy Notice for EU Residents
Effective Date: January 1st, 2020
Last Reviewed: March 27, 2020
International Data Transfers
We may transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of the EEA for processing in accordance with this Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws. Where this is the case, we will ensure that any data processors receiving your Personal Data are subject to laws ensuring an adequate level of data protection as set out in an adequacy decision of the European Commission (including the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield) or will ensure that an adequate level of data protection will be available on the basis of standard contractual clauses that will allow you to directly enforce your rights as a third-party beneficiary.
Individuals in the European Economic Area
Your Rights. If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the GDPR allows you the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- To access the Personal Data we maintain about you
- To be provided with information about how we process your Personal Data
- To correct your Personal Data
- To have your Personal Data erased
- To object to how we process your Personal Data
- To stop your Personal Data being used for direct marketing purposes
- To restrict how we process your Personal Data
- The right to data portability
- To withdraw any consent you gave us to process your Personal Data
To complain to a supervisory authority.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to complain to or seek advice from a supervisory authority and/or bring a claim against us in any court of competent jurisdiction.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us at compliance@HealthCatalyst.com. Please be aware that under certain circumstances, or in relation to certain types of data, including pseudonymous data, the GDPR may limit your exercise of these rights. We will consider and respond to your request within a reasonable period of time.