Solution and Benefits
Health Catalyst has invested over $100 million to develop a scalable a healthcare-specific, open, flexible, scalable platform for analytics, application development, and interoperability. Our combination of modern hardware, software, and data engineering allows organizations of all sizes to scale up and out for success.
Our Platform: The Health Catalyst Data Operating System (DOS™)
- Healthcare-specific, cloud-hosted, open, flexible, and scalable data platform.
- Integrated metadata-driven toolbox for ETL, data dictionary & data publishing.
- Automated data normalization, risk adjustment, attribution, and terminology.
- 50+ applications, application suites, and analytic accelerators.
- 300+ source connectors, 200+ quality measures, 400+ registries, and value sets.
Data Interoperability Platform
- Accredited and ONC-certified (MU3) HISP and Direct Messaging solution.
- Includes “DOS Realtime” for bi-directional exchange of HL7 messages.
- Committed support for the 21st Century Cures Act to share claims and clinical information.
- Event-based notifications for improved care coordination and transitions of care, 360-degree longitudinal patient viewer, and direct HIPAA-compliant e-mail.
- Robust patient matching, consent, and security framework.
Our Offerings for Health Plans, ACO’s and Other Risk Bearing Entities
Data Operating System
Foundational Software Applications
Payer Focused Software Suites
Payer Analytics Accelerators
- Today’s Top Five Healthcare Payer Financial Opportunities
- Healthcare Analytics for Payers: How to Thrive Through Shifting Financial Risk
- Customer Journey Analytics: Cracking the Patient Engagement Challenge for Payers
- Six Challenges to Becoming a Data-Driven Payer Organization
- Why Payers, Providers and Life Science/Pharma Must Join Forces in Leveraging Real-World Data To Achieve True Value-Based Care
- Analytics in Provider Workflows Results in $21M Saved – Medicare ACO
- Increased Visibility into Value-Based Performance Results in $2.1M in Additional Pay for Performance
- Analytics and Provider Operations Support Generates Nearly $2M in Shared Savings
- Data-Driven Clinical Documentation Improvement Program Increases Revenue and Improves Accuracy of Risk Adjusted Quality Metrics
- Accurate Provider Metrics Leads to Improved Processes and Time Savings for Analysts
- Employer Health Plan Successfully Lowers Costs and Boosts Benefits
- Analytics Improves Insight into PMPM, Reduces Liabilities in Rate-Setting Agreements