Healthcare Analytics Summit 2016 Announces Featured Speakers Including Former CMS Administrator Donald Berwick and Partners HealthCare CEO David Torchiana
Early-Bird Pricing Ends July 29 for the Leading Conference on Improving Cost and Quality Through Analytics
SALT LAKE CITY — July 13, 2016 — The third annual Healthcare Analytics Summit 2016 (HAS 16) today announced the keynote speakers for the industry’s leading conference on analytics-driven outcomes improvement, to be held at The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City, September 6-8, 2016.
Supporting the conference’s theme of “Expanding Your Outcomes,” speakers will cover a diverse set of topics, including leadership best practices, and will share healthcare and non-healthcare analytics case studies. The Summit’s practical, educational focus and the ability to interact with more than 1,000 attendees from top provider, payer and research organizations are attracting an eminent group of keynote speakers, including:
- Donald Berwick, MD, former administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and founding CEO for the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, a nonprofit dedicated to improving healthcare around the world
- David Torchiana, MD, President and CEO of Partners HealthCare, an integrated not-for-profit academic health system founded by Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital
- Liz Wiseman, president of the Wiseman Group, a leadership research and development firm and a bestselling author, speaker and executive advisor
- Anne Milgram, senior fellow at NYU School of Law and former New Jersey Attorney General
- Jay T. Bishoff, MD, FACS, Director, Intermountain Urological Institute, Intermountain Healthcare; Director of Robotics; and Clinical Professor of Surgery, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Toby Freier, FACHE President, New Ulm Medical Center, a fully integrated rural delivery system and national leader in population health due to the Heart of New Ulm project
- Craig E. Strauss, MD, MPH, Medical Director, Minneapolis Heart Institute Center for Healthcare Delivery Innovation, and Ben Bache-Wiig, MD, Senior Vice President-West Region, for Allina Health, and President of Abbott Northwestern Hospital
27 Breakout Sessions
In addition to eminent keynote presenters, HAS 16 will feature 27 breakout sessions that offer technical, clinical, operational and leadership tracks. Furthermore, the Analytics Walkabout will feature 32 projects highlighting a variety of additional clinical, financial, operational, and workflow analytics and outcomes improvement successes. The Walkabout’s casual setting encourages interaction between attendees and the project leaders.
The Summit features more breakout sessions than any other analytics conference; unique tools and time for networking; opportunities for technical and operational deep dives; as well as some fun and at least one “ah-ha” experience. The event is purely educational and comes with a guarantee of “no selling” for attendees.
Early Bird Pricing Through July 29
The Healthcare Analytics Summit 2016 is offering early bird pricing through July 29 to healthcare provider, payer and research-related professionals. Due to space constraints, the conference will no longer accept registrations from healthcare vendors. Last year’s attendance of over 1,000 was up 70 percent over 2014’s inaugural conference and tickets sold out six weeks early.
“We developed the Healthcare Analytics Summit to create an environment where attendees could learn and share ideas, successes and failures that could inspire them to make a difference and enable them to navigate healthcare’s ongoing transformation,” said Paul Horstmeier, Senior Vice President of Health Catalyst, which hosts the conference. “Interest in outcomes improvement keeps growing and we want to ensure that the Summit continues to be a springboard for innovation and inspiration.”
Analytics A to Z
Unlike other conferences where analytics is one of many tracks, the Healthcare Analytics Summit 2016 is dedicated entirely to the groundbreaking application of analytics within healthcare settings. The general presentations and focused breakout sessions will provide valuable peer-driven learning and dialogue for a range of healthcare professionals whether they are just starting down the analytics path, are in the middle of adopting analytics, or are advanced health systems looking to accelerate their adoption of analytics.
As with the previous conferences, analytics is at the core of everything at the Healthcare Analytics Summit 2016, with an immersive experience unlike any other conference. Each attendee will have access to a mobile app to provide poll answers, questions and comments that speakers will incorporate into their presentations in real time. A team of staff analysts will share meaningful insights from summit data throughout the conference in group settings and on attendees’ mobile devices, creating a more substantive, engaging experience.
For more information and to register for HAS 16, visit https://hasummit.com.
About Health Catalyst
Health Catalyst is a mission-driven data warehousing, analytics and outcomes-improvement company that helps healthcare organizations of all sizes perform the clinical, financial, and operational reporting and analysis needed for population health and accountable care. Our proven enterprise data warehouse (EDW) and analytics platform helps improve quality, add efficiency and lower costs in support of more than 70 million patients for organizations ranging from the largest US health system to forward-thinking physician practices. For more information, visit https://www.healthcatalyst.com, and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
For more information contact:
Amendola Communications for Health Catalyst