Data Governance in a Converging World
Health Catalyst’s Sadiqa Mahmood, DDS, is scheduled to speak as a part of the Digital Health Webinar Series by The Galien Foundation. The session, “Data Governance in a Converging World: Public & Private Sector Approaches to the Management of Emerging Health Technologies,” will stream on April 22 at 1:00 PM ET. Learn more about the event here.
The webinar will focus on the accelerating pace of innovation in digital technologies as it raises important questions around how to shape this transformation in the best interest of public health and society at large.
- Gil Bashe (Moderator), Partner, Global Health, Finn Partners
- Jamey Edwards, CEO, Cloudbreak Health
- Jessica Federer, Managing Director, Huma; Former Chief Digital Officer, Bayer
- Michelle Hoiseth, Chief Data Officer & Corporate VP, Parexel International
- Dr. Amir Kalali, MD, Co-CEO, Decentralized Trials & Research Alliance; Chief Curator and Chairman, CNS Summit
- Dr. Sadiqa Mahmood, DDS, General Manager & SVP, Life Sciences Business, Health Catalyst
To connect with Health Catalyst about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.