Idera SQL Compliance Manager Monitors EDW Servers to Protect Data and Minimize Costly Downtime.
Idera is a highly rated, third-party SQL server auditing appliance packaged with Health Catalyst’s EDW solution that expeditiously monitors server activity and quickly alerts administrators of problems.
- Captures and generates detailed access logs of server activity and user access
- Monitors the server’s health and performance
- Sends instant alerts to a central console or mobile device
Fast Diagnosis and Remediation
- Provides diagnostics solution
- Identify performance bottlenecks
Easy Trend Spotting
- Stores historical performance data in a central repository for strategic analysis of long-term trends and capacity
- Diagnoses historical SQL Server performance problems
Secure Data Collection
- Provides simple, secure data collection from a background service
- Does not install agents or components of any kind on the monitored SQL Servers
- Database administrators (DBAs)
- Data warehouse directors or managers
- Data warehouse personnel (e.g., data architects)
- Compliance departments (e.g., audit log inquiries)
Typical Setup in the Health Catalyst Analytics Platform
Idera SQL Compliance Manager can be configured for a variety of database setups. Following is typical client setup in the Health Catalyst Analytics Platform:
Visit Idera to read more about Idera SQL Compliance Manager.