Health Catalyst Data Operating System (DOS) is a revolutionary architecture that addresses the digital and data problems confronting healthcare now and in the future. It is an analytics galaxy that encompasses data platforms, machine learning, analytics applications, and the fabric to stitch all these components together.
DOS addresses these seven critical areas of healthcare IT:
- Healthcare data management and acquisition
- Integrating data in mergers and acquisitions
- Enabling a personal health record
- Scaling existing, homegrown data warehouses
- Ingesting the human health data ecosystem
- Providers becoming payers
- Extending the life and current value of EHR investments
This white paper illustrates these healthcare system needs detail and explains the attributes of DOS. Read how DOS is the right technology for tackling healthcare’s big issues, including big data, physician burnout, rising healthcare expenses, and the productivity backfire created by other healthcare technologies.