Health Catalyst Overview
Health Catalyst is a next-generation data, analytics, and decision-support company committed to being a catalyst for massive, sustained improvements in healthcare outcomes. We are the leaders in a new era of advanced predictive analytics for population health and value-based care with a suite of machine learning-driven solutions, decades of outcomes-improvement expertise, and an unparalleled ability to integrate data from across the healthcare ecosystem.
Health Catalyst Delivers Results Using These Core Solutions:
- DOS™ (Data Operating System), a new, data-first analytics and application platform specifically designed for healthcare.
- Analytics tools and clinically rich applications optimized to identify and improve the most important clinical, financial, operational, and shared risk opportunities within any health system.
- Organizational implementation services proven to help systematically structure, prioritize, and deploy continuous improvement processes across the organization for meaningful, lasting outcomes.
- Founded in 2008
- Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 500+ employees
- Backed by Sequoia Capital, Norwest Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, CHV Capital, Partners HealthCare, and HB Ventures
- Data warehouse and analytics applications used to improve quality and efficiency, and lower costs for more than 4,250+ clinics and 400+ hospitals ranging from some of the largest U.S. health systems to progressive physician practices
- $155 billion+ in care delivered annually by client hospitals and clinics
Our Philosophy: Be Systematic
Systematically Integrate Data &
Systematically Apply Evidence &
Systematically Change Process &
| Health Catalyst Data Operating System
|| Improvement Solutions
|| Professional Services
The Health Catalyst® Data Operating System (DOS™)
Healthcare Improvement Products
Healthcare improvement products consist of evidence-based starter sets that support and accelerate cross-functional clinical process improvement teams. Starter sets contain detailed and customizable cohort definitions, aim packets (to help focus improvements), and clinical/operational workflow documentation and metrics—all based on thorough reviews of clinical literature. Starter sets will enable clinical improvement teams to focus on customizing existing knowledge assets to their organization rather than having to start with a blank canvas. Health Catalyst also provides a cross-functional team of clinical and technical resources that can help clients accelerate implementation and deployment of analytics-driven clinical improvement programs. To learn more about our analytics applications, visit www.healthcatalyst.com/analytics-applications/.
CARE MANAGEMENT & PATIENT RELATIONSHIPS*
FINANCIAL & ACCOUNTABLE CARE*
OPERATIONS & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT*
* This list features only highlighted applications and doesn’t include all available applications. Health Catalyst has many solutions and is interested in developing new applications to meet your needs. Please let us know what you need so we can best support your success.
Visit the Knowledge Center
Ready to learn more? Get deeper, detailed information in the ever-growing Health Catalyst Knowledge Center. Discover useful best practices, examples, advice, how-to guides, articles, and videos from experts on many subjects.
Learn more. Search by author or topic at: