Health Catalyst Overview
Health Catalyst® is a mission-driven data warehousing, analytics, and outcomes improvement company that helps healthcare organizations of all sizes perform the clinical, financial, shared risk, and operational reporting and analysis needed for population health and accountable care outcomes improvement. Health Catalyst’s proven enterprise data warehouse and analytics platform, combined with clinically rich applications and organizational implementation services, helps improve quality, adds efficiency, and lowers costs in support of more than 50 million patients across the United States.
Health Catalyst Delivers Results Using These Core Solutions:
- An agile, iterative Late-Binding™ Data Warehouse architecture and platform specifically designed for healthcare.
- Analytics tools and clinically rich applications optimized to identify and improve the most important clinical, financial, operational, and shared risk opportunities within any health system.
- Organizational implementation services proven to help systematically structure, prioritize, and deploy continuous improvement processes across the organization for meaningful, lasting outcomes.
- Founded in 2008
- Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 450+ employees
- Backed by Sequoia Capital, Norwest Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, CHV Capital, Partners HealthCare, and HB Ventures
- Data warehouse and analytics applications used to improve quality and efficiency, and lower costs for more than 4,000 clinics and 350 hospitals ranging from some of the largest U.S. health systems to progressive physician practices
- $155 billion+ in care delivered annually by client hospitals and clinics
Our Philosophy: Be Systematic
Systematically Integrate Data &
Systematically Apply Evidence &
Systematically Change Process &
| Health Catalyst Analytics Platform
|| Analytic Applications
|| Professional Services
Healthcare Improvement Products
Healthcare improvement products consist of evidence-based starter sets that support and accelerate cross-functional clinical process improvement teams. Starter sets contain detailed and customizable cohort definitions, aim packets (to help focus improvements), and clinical/operational workflow documentation and metrics—all based on thorough reviews of clinical literature. Starter sets will enable clinical improvement teams to focus on customizing existing knowledge assets to their organization rather than having to start with a blank canvas. Health Catalyst also provides a cross-functional team of clinical and technical resources that can help clients accelerate implementation and deployment of analytics-driven clinical improvement programs. To learn more about our analytics applications, visit www.healthcatalyst.com/analytics-applications/.
CLINICAL ANALYTICS & DECISION SUPPORT*
CARE MANAGEMENT & PATIENT RELATIONSHIPS*
FINANCIAL DECISION SUPPORT*
OPERATIONS & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT*
POPULATION HEALTH & ACCOUNTABLE CARE*
* This list features only highlighted applications and doesn’t include all available applications. Health Catalyst has many solutions and is interested in developing new applications to meet your needs. Please let us know what you need so we can best support your success.
Visit the Knowledge Center
Ready to learn more? Get deeper, detailed information in the ever-growing Health Catalyst Knowledge Center. Discover useful best practices, examples, advice, how-to guides, articles, and videos from experts on many subjects.
Learn more. Search by author or topic at: