OUR OPERATING PRINCIPLES
- We are deeply committed to enabling our clients to achieve and sustain measurable clinical, financial, and operational improvements.
- We nurture deep, long-term partnerships because achieving and sustaining improvement is a transformational journey (not a quick trip)
- We pragmatically balance the vision, priority, and pace of innovation for data and analytics technology. We prioritize innovations that accelerate improvement.
- We attract, develop, & retain experts who know best practice in their domain, leverage analytics for insight, & accelerate adoption for sustained improvement.
- We are accountable, as owners, to enable our customers’ measurable improvements.
- We make decisions that balance and optimize the interests of our teammates, customers, patients, and owners.
- We avoid an entitlement mentality and are good stewards of our assets.
- We don’t micro-manage and we encourage autonomy while also supporting scalable and consistency.
- We recognize the immeasurable value of every individual.
- We listen carefully to one another and learn from each of our colleagues.
- We care deeply about our colleagues, including teammates, customers, patients, and owners.
- We benefit from one another’s diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We courageously tell the truth and we face the truth.
- We are the same company, culture, and people in all settings.
- We treat confidential information appropriately, and we protect the private data of our customers’ patients.
- We recommend the best solutions for our customers, whether or not those solutions come from Health Catalyst.
Are my daily decisions consistent with these prioritized operating principles?